Top Ten Pictures and Memories

As my first semster in college comes to a close, my heart is filled with gratitude as I reflect on all the things I learned, all the new things I experienced, and all the new people I met. Here are ten things I am thankful for, accompanied by pictures and memories!


1. I am so thankful for all the wonderful new friends that I have met and come to love!



2. I am thankful for my suite - these girls have laughed with me, cried with me, and been there for me no matter what. We are so close and I don't know what I would have done without them! This picture is us having our own little Christmas party in our dorm room.


3. I am especially thankful for the fall this year. I spent much more time outside, enjoying the cool weather and bright colors.


4. I am so thankful for my "home away from home." Our little dorm room has become a safe place for me amidst all the change and adjustment that moving to college brought.


5. I am thankful for the beautiful Harding campus, the good food, and the lesiure time that I have had to enjoy both. This picture shows our favorite swing - we enjoyed eating out here when the waether was really nice.



6. I am thankful for the many opportunities that I have had at Harding to participate in unique and exciting activities. This picture shows the beautiful Christmas lights on campus, but I have also enjoyed daily chapel and Bible classes plus opportunities for Bible studies, devotionals, and service projects organzied through the college.



7. I am thankful for new adventures, like cliff jumping at Heber Springs! With college comes many great opportunities to step off campus and enjoy some adventure. Other adventures for me this semster have included going to different churches, serving at a nursing home, and camping at Petit Jean.


8. I am so thankful for my new friend Carolaina! It is wonderful to have a friend that I can look up to and serve at the same time. I know the Lord brought us together this semster.


9. I had the wonderful chance to get together with my highschool friends for a weekend of reunion, laughter, and worship. I am so thankful for our close friendship that is not altered or affected by distance. Christ is our bond!

10. I am also so thankful for my family, especially my sister and the weekends that we have spent together at Harding. I treasure my family now more than ever. They are a precious treasure to me.

Most of all, I am thankful for the sustaining love of Christ. Among all the change and unfamiliarity of a first semester at college, the Lord has been my helper, teacher, healer, guide, lifter of my head, and faithful friend. He is enough!

Comments